Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Another day...


I guess I must have some kind of so called “mid-week” blue syndrome...it’s Wednesday today and I feel so dreadful to wake up this morning. Probably because of the rainy weather that made me wanted to just hide under my comforter, or just because I’m getting de-motivated to go into office L At times, I just wish I could work from home all week so that I don’t have to see those unwanted faces in office. Things has not getting better at work…it’s my 10th month with this company…and why do I have such feeling? Arghhhhh…honestly I think the major reason is my manager. Well, he has been here for about 18 years and why can’t he just fucking know what me, as a relatively new employee want? We had so called 1:1 meeting and hell, what is the purpose of that meeting if you can’t even understand my needs and develop me? Sigh…

I got a text this morning from a close friend and it said:
In life, you will realize that the people you meet have a purpose. Some were put there to test you, some would use you, some would teach you, and some would bring out the better if not the best in you. Some may even cause you pain and heartache but one must learn to move on. So pray for the people who can’t treat you right, and be thankful for those who love you back and see your worth.

Enough ranting…I’m feeling better now after reading this. Time to get back to work, hopes today is a better day for me.

Happy always!
LazzyMic


0 **Muacks**: