Thursday, April 9, 2009

My LOVE

Isn't she cute? She is my baby girl, Muffin...a female miniture poodle. I got her from a local dog breeder when she was about 7 weeks, and she is already 2++ years now! Time flies, and of course I gets older day by day:p As time goes by, the bond between Muffin and me grows stronger...I could never imagined my life without her now. She listens to my rambles when I had a bad day at work, lays next to me when I cried, watching me quietly when am applying makeup for a date, and etc.

Dog is human's best friend, I have no doubt when people say this. They do not talk in human languages but they understand us and they feel what are we feeling. I feel bad when I read about someone just abondoned their pets on the streets everyday and this is SO cruel! We, human, have families and friends, but our pet...we're the only one they have. If you've been thinking of getting a puppy/kitten, please be responsible and committed to it, else I would suggest you to just keep a pet online.


(Muffin's outfit during Chinese New Year! and she got a few of red envelopes because of this :p)

(She is posing after getting a new hair cut :D)( A sketch of Muffin with her favorite toy!)

3 **Muacks**:

hevn said...

Lol, I love Muffin's new hair cut, it shows off her cute eyes!!

C'est LazziMic said...

Hey Ash,

Haha...thanks! I'm sure she would be very pleased to hear compliments from you:-) I like this new hair cut too. It's easier to maintain, and it takes me less time to blow dry her hair:p

Have great weekend :-)

Evvie said...

your dog is soooo cuteee!